This time we have two files and the hint:
What is with the unhelpful "hints?" Fortunately, the name pretty much gives it away that we're going to be cracking a weak key in RSA. The smallest amount of Googling (Google Fu) around "cracking RSA" will lead us to:
Seriously, it's like the third entry on the first page. Why reinvent the wheel? So, let's get what we need to make it happen, Cap'n!
1. git clone https://github.com/Ganapati/RsaCtfTool.git
2. cd RsaCtfTool
3. apt-get install libmpc-dev
4. pip2 install gmpy2
5. pip2 install -r optional-requirements.txt
6. git clone https://github.com/hellman/libnum.git
7. cd libnum
8. python setup.py build
9. python setup.py install
10. apt-get install python3-crypto
11. apt-get install python3-gmpy2
There it is!